Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Monday, July 23, 2007

My Nonny

Nonny (as I call her Nah-Nah) comes to play with me every week while Mommy does her work. We have so much fun together. She takes me to the park and we play in the sand box. When we came home today, Mommy took this picture. (Despite the fact that I was busy making a call.)


Nonny sings to me and teaches me nursery rhymes all the way home. When we get back I have a snack and milk. We read books, go out walking on the sidewalk and play with trains and blocks and balls. Then I walk her to the door and wave bye-bye as she gets into her red car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home