Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Down on the Farm

Mommy and Daddy took me to Tanglewood Farm today. First I communed with the goats.
I moooed with the cows. This one was a mini! How cute is she?

I rode my first horse, Honey. Dada helped me to stay on.

This mini goat wanted to eat the bread really bad! Mommy was a little scared but she tried not to show it.


Baa, baa. This little black sheep loved me. I am just his size.

No, these animals were not on the farm. They were at our dinner table.

Gram let me wear her glasses. It was a long wait because someone had to order the fried chicken. Ahem, Daddy.

Mmwah! Aunt Callie and Aunt Jamie got all of my kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home