Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fish Lips

This week I learned how old I am (I can hold up 1 finger to show you) and how to raise my eyebrows at Mommy. I already know that Daddy goes in the car to work (Dada cah brooom brooom) but I learned that Mommy stays home with me (Mama home).

Here's what happened this morning:
Mommy and I are laying in bed reading "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day."

Me: Dada. Dada.
Mommy: Dada is downstairs.
Me: Dada down.
Mommy: Yes, he is downstairs.
Me: Down. Play?
Mommy: Yes, he's downstairs playing on the computer. Do you want to go see the fish today?
Me: Makes fish lips.
Mommy: Let's go to see the fish this morning. Ok?
Me: Dada. More fish lips.
Mommy: Dada can't come. He has to go to work.
Me: No. Dada home. Dada home. Dada Dada Dada home.

So Daddy went to work and we went to the aquarium but I asked for him ALL day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home