Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Lucky No. 7

This morning I took Daddy out to breakfast at our favorite place, American Roadhouse. I ate pancakes, oatmeal, fruit, Os and drank a big glass of milk. We were headed to the playground but it started to rain. So we made a fort in the basement and trampled it. Fun!

We motivated Mommy to go to Home Depot for a few fixer-upper things for our house. When we got home, I took a nap while the 'rents did some chores.

We were expecting Gram and J. Diddy for dinner, so we got a few things ready and cleaned up the house. I walked around and helped Mommy look for things to put away.
Mommy was too tired so she took a nap while I read.

Later, J. Diddy let me go barefoot and shirtless in the back of the truck. He was trying to teach me how to be a good old fashioned redneck. (Mommy says it will never happen, especially since I'm a native Bostonian.)

Then we grilled out and Gram put me to bed -- the luckiest part of my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home