Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Race Day

Aunt Callie came over early this morning and we went down to Piedmont Park to see the Peachtree Road Race. We wanted to see Daddy at the finish line.



But Mommy, it's too early for a hat! Geez. You already made me put on sunscreen.



Mommy and I watched for Dada at the gate. She kept asking me if I saw him. I didn't.

I got bored of watching, so Aunt Callie offered a place to sit. I held on for dear life. Still no sign of my Daddy.

Aunt Cal, please stop talking. I haven't had my coffee yet. Da? Daddy? Where is that guy?

Finally, we found him! The man of the hour! The star of the show! He finished much faster than we anticipated: 1 hour and 4 minutes. Go, Daddy, Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home