Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lobstah Fest

Mommy found a lobster festival right here in Atlanta, so we went to check it out on Saturday afternoon. Come to find out the place is owned by a bunch of Bostonians. We felt right at home.

The wait was getting a little long, so Mommy let me tickle her with the lobster bib. Tee hee.

Kieran and Heidi posed with me and Mommy for a picture. Kieran even wore his crab outfit! He was such a big boy tonight -- sitting in a high chair for the first time.

Here I am with my first lobster. No, I can't eat lobster yet but it sure did look delicious! We'll be back, Universal Joint. You can't keep us away from lobster, zydeco music and the Red Sox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home