Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Play Day

Dada has been out of town this week, which makes me sad. So Mama and Aunt Callie took me to the fish tank today. We saw whale sharks, sea horses, catfish (which was very confusing. Are they cats? Are they fish?), climbed in the tunnels and watched the sea lions play.

Later, I went to play at Chloe's house. She has a new kitchen that we cooked in.

In the bath tub, Mama sang "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." She said Aunt Juliet was the first person to ever sing this song to me when I was a little baby. I can't say Manhattan, New York, The Big Apple or Liana, but I can say "et." Here's to you, Aunt Et.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home