Who's Calling?
Daddy let me climb the stairs this morning while Mommy watched from the top. Daddy followed right behind me and I was very proud of myself for going up so far!
Kieran and his mom and dad came over for lunch and we walked around SummerFest, a big street fair in our neighborhood. We saw lots of art, babies and food and went to the playground. A band started playing at the house behind us so we went for a walk to find the music. Mommy said, If you can't beat em, join em. So we sat on the porch and listened to the concert.
I found the phone and called Grama Valerie all by myself. In fact, Mommy didn't know I had called her until she heard a little voice saying, Hello? Hello? Anyone there? Hello? And it was Grama.
Kieran and his mom and dad came over for lunch and we walked around SummerFest, a big street fair in our neighborhood. We saw lots of art, babies and food and went to the playground. A band started playing at the house behind us so we went for a walk to find the music. Mommy said, If you can't beat em, join em. So we sat on the porch and listened to the concert.
I found the phone and called Grama Valerie all by myself. In fact, Mommy didn't know I had called her until she heard a little voice saying, Hello? Hello? Anyone there? Hello? And it was Grama.
At bedtime I said my first sentence: I want my DaDa!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home