Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Best Week Ever

Saturday: My birthday party was a rockin' good time.
Sunday: We brunched at Gram's.
Monday: My great grandparents ate dinner at my house.
Tuesday: Went out to dinner with Mommy and Daddy for the 3rd time in my life. (Long story. I've never been known to be a good boy after, say, 6 p.m.)
Wednesday: Well, this wasn't the best day. I had to get shots at my 1 year checkup. But 1 out of 7 ain't bad ...
Thursday: Aunt Callie pulled me in the wagon.
Friday: Gram and J. Diddy babysat while Callie, Mommy and Daddy went to the John Legend concert. I had the run of the place.
Today: Lots of time with Daddy! He says I'm his best guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home