Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Little Gems

Things I've been saying lately:

To Daddy: "I love a family trip. I love mom. And you. And myself."


"Well, it turns out..." Last week I told my babysitter Sarah, "It turns out that I like you." Sarah is a good sport, so she laughed.


"ORK! I'm a penguin and my name is Nelson." (After reading the book Mr. Popper's Penguins)


"Mama?"

"Yes, Beckett."

"Mama?"

"What honey?"

"Mama?"

"Yes!"

"Mama? Can you play with me?"

B: Why are there only four plates? There are three of us at this tea party (Beckett, T-Rex and Compsognathus)

Daddy: You need a fourth. How about Turtle?

B: Turtle LOVES tea parties. I'll go get him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home