Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Monday, September 07, 2009

Cabin Fever

Our 3rd annual trip to the North Georgia mountains with Arianna and Jayden was a blast! This year we got a cabin in Big Canoe. Every morning we woke up to find our friends ready to play. We went for hikes, explored a pumpkin farm, played games, visited Amicalola Falls and made paper airplanes on the porch.


Arianna and I "painted" the deck with water.

The first day of our trip was spent happily playing on the front porch.


Daddy and I were leading the pack on this hike around the lake.


One paddle boat ride, please.


Just look at these pumpkins!


Choosing a gourd with Jayden.



Family hayride!


Look how we've all grown (and who's new!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home