Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Wagon Decor

Last night Mama and Gram helped me decorate the wagon for a July 4th parade. We got out the streamers, garland and stars for some good, ol' fashioned fun.
My red, white and blue wagon is decked out!

Mama and I pose before taking it for a spin around the block.

My neighbor Chloe happened to be available for a ride.

Here we are -- on parade day! Daddy and I were "looking sharp" in our plaid shorts and navy shirts. We didn't even realized that we matched.
Bringing up the rear of the parade.

Friends Kieran and Walker wave their flags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home