Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Stats

I had a visit to the doctor yesterday for my 2-year checkup. Dr. Y said soon I will be able to jump and stand on one leg. He also said my language would "take off" in the next 12 months, but if I learn any more words they are sending me straight to the Ivy League. When Dr. Y asked if I knew 30-50 words, Mama and Daddy just burst into laughter.

I'm 34 inches tall and I weigh 27 lbs., though I feel much heavier. No shots until I'm 4. Hooray!

My Favorite Food: Tuna fish, broccoli and mac & cheese
My Favorite Books: Any sticker book, Have You Seen My Duckling and Blueberries for Sal
My Favorite Games: Floor puzzles and Memory
My Favorite Toy: Wooden Noah's Ark
My Favorite Stuffed Animals: Dog, Chickie and Baby
My Favorite Hangout: Where else? The fish tank (Georgia Aquarium)
My Favorite Songs: Old McDonald, ABCs, Happy Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home