Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Warrior

I like the night life. I like to boogie. And I can really get down. So this weekend I went to a birthday party, sent Mama and Daddy off to an engagement party
and had my cousins over to play. Talk about a full calendar!


Me, Kieran and Dann on the back deck at Kieran's 1st birthday extravaganza. I'm sad to have missed the cupcakes, but the pizza was magical. Everything tastes better in Sherwood Forest.

What would you do without a few good cousins? This picture was taken when we were all still under control (i.e., the chocolate cake had not been served yet).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home