Jet Set
We ran off to sunny Florida this weekend to visit Grandma Judy, Grandpa Steve, Uncle Mike, the New York Gordon crew and Great Grandma Valerie and "Goopy" Edward.
I delighted in Scrabble and (what's now) a 999-piece puzzle of crayons. Aunt Lynne and Uncle Arnie gave me LOTS of trucks in all shapes and sizes, which made my day! I also loved getting reacquainted with my cousins, Jeff, Sarah, Eliot and Cheryl.
Despite the fact that in 4 days I rode in 2 cars, 2 planes, 4 trains and 2 buses, the golf cart was still the best way to get around.
I delighted in Scrabble and (what's now) a 999-piece puzzle of crayons. Aunt Lynne and Uncle Arnie gave me LOTS of trucks in all shapes and sizes, which made my day! I also loved getting reacquainted with my cousins, Jeff, Sarah, Eliot and Cheryl.
Despite the fact that in 4 days I rode in 2 cars, 2 planes, 4 trains and 2 buses, the golf cart was still the best way to get around.
At Great Grandma Valerie and Edward's house
My favorite mode of transportation
Modeling my new golfer outfit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home