Beckett's World

Telling stories is becoming very important to me. I like to recall parts of my day and talk on the phone to my family, telling them things that happened (and some things that didn't).

Monday, March 19, 2007

Hey Good Lookin'

I had the best weekend! Mommy and I went to lunch with Chloe, Garrett and their moms on Friday afternoon to kick off the weekend a little early. I had 2 bites of my first grilled cheese. Mmm.

On Saturday, Mommy, Daddy and I walked to Alon's Bakery. We only saw 2 dogs but it was good to get out of the house for a while.

On Sunday afternoon, Daddy and I went to the park and Mommy went to pick up my new kitchen! Now I just need Uncle Dave and Aunt Krissy to come to ATL and teach me how to cook.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home